If you are a pet parent, you will undoubtedly want to find a dog dish that will work best for your pup. Some dogs eat too quickly and might need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may need a shorter dish to reach their food. There are many dog bowl options to select from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is just one of the most common dog bowl choices. A few of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the various colors, shapes, and designs, allowing you to customize the puppy dish to your preferences; and they are among the least expensive choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-liked choice is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the benefits of using a ceramic puppy dish consist of these bowls being easy to clean, resist germs, and can typically be put in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can chip if you have a hyper dog.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the newer choices on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. A few of the benefits consist of normally having a non-skid base to help pets eat; they are exceptionally durable; and they are safe to place in the dish washer. A downside is that a stainless-steel dog dish doesn't come in expensive colors or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is a good option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that ensure dogs don't just inhale their food. This helps to minimize your pet's chance of choking, throwing up, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel puppy bowls are often collapsible plastic to allow owners to feed their puppies on the move.
Find the right puppy bowl at Z Bones Pet Mercantile in Bainbridge Island, WA. We stock several dog dish choices from leading brand names. Visit us in the store or call us at (206) 565-3162 for more information!